Suspension Reason: File hosting distributing mp3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabajit.black94

Reaction score
my account has been suspended.........................................
please help me to get my account back

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Not with the number of MP3's in your wp-content/uploads folder. You have been permanently suspended for several counts of Copyright Infringement and for File Hosting, two MAJOR sections of the TOS you agreed to when you signed up.

You will not be unsuspended for any reason.

nabajit.black94

Reaction score
i didn't used the the host to make mp3 files for free download
i just used them to play online..................

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
The problem is they're on your account and they're not legal to -be- on your account:

* Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.

You had over 250 individual MP3's in one folder alone (264 to be exact), plus another 10-20 a bit deeper in your folder structure. You will NOT be unsuspended. Period.

Continued discussion at this point is moot - you were manually suspended by another user, and now I've confirmed it's a major violation. Closing the ticket; reopening it at this point won't do any good because it's been double-confirmed as a permanent suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.