Suspension Reason lockerz tos violation - use of the lockerz logo without permission

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitiano

Reaction score
Hi I read the mails suspension of one of my web pages contained ads lockerz. I apologize because I had no knowledge of my error will be lifted my suspension and is able to recover my account and my other website I have two own web site
1 - www.anarkopunk.exofire.net not problem web no violation tos

Cause of suspension -
teinvitoalockerz.anarkopunk.exofire.net
tinvitoalockerz.anarkopunk.exofire.net

Suspension Reason Copyright infringement and lockerz tos violation - use of the lockerz logo without permission, lockerz invite sites violate the "prohibited activites" section of the lockerz terms of use.
Unfortunately this suspension is not able to be resolved automatically. To resolve this suspension please open a support ticket.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Suspension Reason lockerz tos violation - use of the lockerz logo without permiss

Hello kitiano,

Sadly, copyright infringement is part of our Zero-Tolerance Policy. Thus, your account cannot be unsuspended.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Suspension Reason lockerz tos violation - use of the lockerz logo without permiss

Because you used the logo on your account we are unable to unsuspend you..

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score

We cannot unsuspend your account.
It has copyright infringememt on it which is illegal.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score

And they all just got zero-tol'd for the same reason, especially because they admitted Lockerz had no part in making the site - hard to get permission to use the logo if they weren't involved (the terms on Lockerz site indicate you need permission to use it).

Also cause they all circumvented the same invite system.

Status
Not open for further replies.