Suspension Removal Request

KaoticOne

Reaction score
Hi guys, I created a free account last week and went through the process of creating the domain "http://kaosgaming.x10.mx/" and did a basic install of WordPress. I go to my site today and right off the bat I get blocked by my browser and my virus protection software saying the site is unsafe. Not as to what that is all about I go to log into my x10hosting dashboard and after logging in I get a message stating that an error has been detected and that my account has been suspended for suspicious activity. Which goes on to state that requests from my computer are suspected of being automated and malicious. I have not had issues with going anywhere else on the web and I have ran several scan on my system to make sure that there is not any suspicious software on it. Can someone look into this for me and tell me what activity from my site has caused this? Is it possible it has something to do with the backup settings in WordPress? Please let me know so I can get the issue resolved. Thanks.

ctyrd

Reaction score
Hello @KaoticOne

I reached your site kaosgaming.x10.mx non-secure just fine. The browser, and virus protection, and cache may still be the issue. Did you try and disable virus protection, clearing the history (completely), and restarting the internet connection. The dashboard error is the trouble sum one.

Last edited: