Suspension Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jex125

Reaction score
Good Day!
I would just like for you to know that my site had just been hacked by some intruder while I'm away.
I hope that you will remove my suspension so that I can start my site again.
Thanks and More Power!

- Joseph

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Your Suspension Reason is
Violation of x10hosting's terms of service - illegal content detected on hosting account. Details: shell scripts are prohibited on x10hosting's servers.
This type of suspension falls under Zero Tolerance Policy and cannot be unsuspended .You are responsible for your account. Any reason for telling its hacked

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
You are responsible for the files on your account. We are sorry that your account got hacked, but you are the one that should make sure it doesn't happen.

Last edited:

jex125

Reaction score
Ok, But I really don't want my site to get hacked in some sort of way. So I opened this support thread, I hope that a consideration will be made regarding this. Nobody wants their site to be hacked.:frown: I am still at the verge of finishing my site up. so its not that secure yet.

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Like we said before ,you are responsible for your account and your Account will remain suspended.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Just a suggestion for the future. Make sure you have a very strong password containing a mix of at least 8 upper and lower case letters and numbers, change your password regularly, never leave your computer unattended without logging out, and scan your computer frequently for keyloggers and spyware. As mentioned above, your issue is zero tolerance, but maybe this will help you avoid problems in the future.

jex125

Reaction score
But I think the hacker hacked my site not through my password nor cookie. I think it was hacked through by a shell script. And as I have said, I am still at the verge of finishing my site up and I didn't even know that a hacker is planning to do that to my site to which isn't open yet. I hope that you loosen your rules up so that you can get to listen to your members. I was planning to upgrade my account for as soon as I finish my site but I think that I can't do that because of this suspension.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
But I think the hacker hacked my site not through my password nor cookie. I think it was hacked through by a shell script.

Did you place that shell script in your account yourself? I ask because you said that you think that the hackers hacked into your site through a shell script. That script had to have already been there, in order for the site to be hacked, right? If so, then you've been correctly permanently suspended for placing that shell script in your account yourself.

Last edited:

jex125

Reaction score
Did you place that shell script in your account yourself? I ask because you said that you think that the hackers hacked into your site through a shell script. That script had to have already been there, in order for the site to be hacked, right? If so, then you've been correctly permanently suspended for placing that shell script in your account yourself.

Hello? Are you alright? Why on earth would I upload a shell script on my own site?

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Before this gets any more off topic we'll escalate it to staff for further review.

Keep in mind obviously it may very well remain under suspension, but that's up to them to decide. Follow the link way at the top that'll appear in an orangeish box to go to the support area to view the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.