Suspension / Server Transfer issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

alague

Reaction score
Good Day,

I am the owner of iambulletproof.x10hosting.com, Im inquiring regarding the suspension of my site, it says on the page that it was transferred on a different server, can you lift the suspension? I don't know what happened. Can you please inform me what to do to avoid these matters? Thank you in advance

- Aaron

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I am unsuspending your account but Remember that changes made hereafter will not me moved over to the new server automatically. because packed file your account data is already moved to new server. but it may take sometime to unpack on new server.

If you have forum, blog or any other system that takes user input it may be a good idea to set them to "deactivated" or place a static "we're moving page".

alague

Reaction score
so this means my account will be unsuspended but will be temporarily be unavailable because of the unpacking on the new server?

I am unsuspending your account but Remember that changes made hereafter will not me moved over to the new server automatically. because packed file your account data is already moved to new server. but it may take sometime to unpack on new server.

If you have forum, blog or any other system that takes user input it may be a good idea to set them to "deactivated" or place a static "we're moving page".

Status
Not open for further replies.