Suspension Timing

Status
Not open for further replies.

pattinso

Reaction score
In order to keep our accounts active, we are required to log into our CPanel once a month. The problem I see is that 'month' keeps changing. I set a reminder in my calendar for 5 days before suspension (23rd of each month) and this month the suspension occurred on the 21st. If the date's going to move, you should be more explicit.

So what is your definition a month?

Walt

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Read the explicit portion of the Terms of Service, not just the TL;DR. You are required to log in at least once every 30 days.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Arguably the best system I can recommend for login reminders is once every 14 days; if you were to miss one, you'd still catch it at 28 days on the second one :)

pattinso

Reaction score
Arguably the best system I can recommend for login reminders is once every 14 days; if you were to miss one, you'd still catch it at 28 days on the second one :)
I think you just answered the question I just thought of. So you must log in 30 days from the last log in, not within 30 days of a calendar date. Got it...

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Correct, it's 30 days from last login. It used to be 14 days but then got extended; 14's still a great habit to build up though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.