Suspension unblock request

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsmsvx10

Reaction score
Dear sir,
I have using this free x10hosting account from a while.I just wanted to submit a request for unblocking my account.As my website was growing day by day i.e. the number of users were increasing every single day I decided to take a backup of my website.Actually I was taking the backup of my website first time so i didn't know how to handle it.So i just copy'ed all my file from my public_html directory and created a new folder and pasted it in that created folder.While doing this procedure i just found a update of my blog provider i.e. oxwall. So i just followed the steps for updation given on the oxwall website.But while doing this procedure when I opened my website for results I just encountered a suspension note.Than when i went into my account portal i saw that my account has been suspended due to phishing but the real thing is that i never did that phishing attack. I also took that suspension process which is present in account portal but nothing helped.You may check my data if you want.I was first hosting a Wordpress website but than i shifted to a owall website.So there will be also files of oxwall as well as wordpress because i never deleted it.There may be also backup of wordpress in any folder.I hope my request will be considered and i would get a help soon as unblocking my account. Thank you

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
As I detailed in the suspension dispute on 2-10, the files were uploaded and modified at the same time as the entire website was modified via cPanel, and the phishing page itself was also uploaded through cPanel. Unfortunately as we aren't able to confirm this as a hack or exploit, the suspension must remain. The files in question ended up in the "cp" folder and contained a fully functional Facebook phishing page, which is something we can't ignore. Unfortunately, without there being clear evidence that this actually was a hack or an exploit, we cannot lift the suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.