Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

changcai

Reaction score
Hi, could I be unsuspended? It is stated that I have a high resource usage. However I do not know why this is so as I am only hosting a blog with little traffic. Thanks

changcai

Reaction score
Yes, it is lotus.x10. It just got suspended for no reason. I'm pretty sure the usage can't be high as very few ppl come to my site.

act333

Reaction score
Yeah, mine was suspended too. It's weird. I am also using WordPress only. Perhaps I should disable some of the SEO extensions as they recompile the sitemaps, guzzling 35 MB of memory in the process, albeit for only a second.

Can anyone also unsuspend mine? Thanks

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Yeah, mine was suspended too. It's weird. I am also using WordPress only. Perhaps I should disable some of the SEO extensions as they recompile the sitemaps, guzzling 35 MB of memory in the process, albeit for only a second.

Can anyone also unsuspend mine? Thanks

Hi act333,

According to your account information, you are not suspended. If you are suspended again for high system resource usage, you can unsuspend yourself manually at the Account Panel.

- Adam

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
what about my status? I'm still suspended.

Yours has no suspension reason for some strange reason; I'm gunna bump this up to support staff to take a closer look, as normally we can see why it was suspended, but on yours it just says ".." like it didn't save the reason properly.

You should get a notice near the top of the page that you have an active support ticket; use that so the staff can help explain what caused this so it doesn't happen next time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.