suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

psycrosis

Reaction score
I think I got the BlogEngine working but got a suspension for high resource usage. I think it was still running when I clicked unsuspend since it autimattically resuspended me with my third suspension skiping the second.

type date reason for action
suspension 7:39 pm You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. Warning 1 of 3

unsuspension 7:40 pm not applicable

suspension 7:41 pm You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, and process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, and the third warning. To resolve this suspension, open a support ticket

Anyways I hope this isn't counted as my 3rd warning since it is my first occurrence. I think from now on I'll stick with a small self coded asp site instead of a third party one that sucks up too many resources....

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it does, but no worries. All that happens no is a staff member can assist you to lower your resource usage. Escalated.

Status
Not open for further replies.