Reaction score
It appears I may be suspended?
Is this true and why?
If not, why is my site not up?

Thank you for your help.

Tim

heavymetal

Reaction score
Ok. The reason I thought I may be is because under suspension I have a pink box with a #2 next to it that is a clickable link. but it just brings me home. I will wait a bit more, but I will say my site has never been down so much as it has with x10. I am new here and wondering if I just came at a bad time, or if I should switch back.

What is this server migration and is it because of the new look? Is it temporary?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok. The reason I thought I may be is because under suspension I have a pink box with a #2 next to it that is a clickable link. but it just brings me home. I will wait a bit more, but I will say my site has never been down so much as it has with x10. I am new here and wondering if I just came at a bad time, or if I should switch back.

What is this server migration and is it because of the new look? Is it temporary?

The new forum look should be permanent; the old theme was actually the vb4 default.

The server move is also temporary; once it's done it should be the only move for a while.

As for the pink suspension box, it's a known bug -it's happening both to users who've never been suspended, and on occasion it's showed no history for a user who -has- been suspended. It's in the works to get fixed after the move :)

Status
Not open for further replies.