suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

as4571

Reaction score
only bug with x10hosting is having to login every month, my site was suspended so many times now! does anyone know a way around this with out paying or should i revert back to 000webhosts to don't require this and suspend all the time :frown:

johndass

Reaction score
Actually logging into the forum gives good ideas and today i learn about 000webhosting thanks to you as4571.

But you also have a point, that we have to remember to login, especially those (like me) who are not into any specific discussions here. Previously it was 2 weeks grace period and now Corey has extended to 1 month grace period, so much better. But I still try to login weekly just to catch-up on things, unless i am really busy. But 1 month grace period is very comfortable for me.

Btw, why did you switch to X10 from 000webhosting?

hellmegadeth

Reaction score
i have been suspended myself, i guess this is a way to keep active hostings from real active users, but forcing people to log in to a forum???, well, i guess they think they know what they do

gtasarl

Reaction score
I'm suspended as well.
I didn't know you need to log every month.
Yea, I didn't read good I think :D

Greetings from Focke.
Come see me at fsolution.tk

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Actually logging into the forum gives good ideas and today i learn about 000webhosting thanks to you as4571.

But you also have a point, that we have to remember to login, especially those (like me) who are not into any specific discussions here. Previously it was 2 weeks grace period and now Corey has extended to 1 month grace period, so much better. But I still try to login weekly just to catch-up on things, unless i am really busy. But 1 month grace period is very comfortable for me.

Btw, why did you switch to X10 from 000webhosting?

I have heard from a lot of people that 00webhost scam a bit.

25000 google results for "000webhost scam"

~Callum

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
i have been suspended myself, i guess this is a way to keep active hostings from real active users, but forcing people to log in to a forum???, well, i guess they think they know what they do

So people read the news. For example, when servers were moved to a different DC a while back, a lot of people asked "why is my site down", they could have just read the news. News is important.

~Callum

EDIT: Whoops, doublepost.

Last edited:

mattblog

Reaction score
I have heard from a lot of people that 00webhost scam a bit.

25000 google results for "000webhost scam"

~Callum

I also used to be with 000webhost. The fact of the matter, is that there is hardly no support and when they sign you up their like "oh our hosting is great, 10 auto-install scrips and everything". Yet when you actually sign up some of those features say "Under Maintenance". at first i was okay, but i soon realized after seeing people asking months before then, and i also waited a month and nothing came up. Plus, if no one goes to your website, then it gets banned, which in my opinion is stupid because what if i am just doing maintenance on it and don't want anyone to see it. Its still a good web-host, but nothing compared to x10.

In Regards,
Matt

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I think what the OP meant is he did not read the terms of service he agreed to and now wants to complain about it.

This has been discussed before, it will not change. If you don't like it you shouldn't have agreed to it.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.