Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodent123

Reaction score
My site was suspended for "copyright infringement (links to); there are several sites being linked to that are redistributing manga without the authorized permission of the owners of said manga."

It tells me to open up a ticket to resolve the problem. I doubt that I can get the site unsuspended for this. But can you guys let me login to Cpanel so I can retrieve my files. I don't have any other backup. :(

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
This falls under zero tolerance policy and under this you can't get unsuspended and you will not get any backup or files.If you have any valid reason to unsuspend your self, you can appeal here.

Last edited:

rodent123

Reaction score
No, you can't.
Oh......I understand....all that hard work for nothing -_-.

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

Just a small question: If I upgrade to X10 Premium can I get my files back by asking an admin to transferred my files to my premium account.

andrewgjo

Reaction score

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

Just a small question: If I upgrade to X10 Premium can I get my files back by asking an admin to transferred my files to my premium account.

Good webmasters keep backups.

Also no, it's called zero-tolerance for a reason.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score

No,, there is no way you can get back your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.