Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Please do not cancel my account! You closed my original thread!

Originally Posted by aquarian derek
"Please don't do this to me!

I could not even post into the forum. The servers were all screwed up. I had to contact Zubair by personal message because I couldn't use the forum. I was asked to wait and give it time so I did! I am extremely busy in the field and cannot always get online. We help impoverished regions in Mexico.

I waited patiently for all your moves and upgrades please don't fault me for being patient and giving you guys time to get it right. PLEASE"

Derek "You could of opened a ticket from the account panel."

I WAS NOT ABLE TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT PANEL! I COULD NOT EVEN MAKE A SINGLE POST!! I TRIED EVERYTHING!! THE ONLY THING I WAS ABLE TO DO IS SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ZUBAIR!! HE TOLD ME TO WAIT!! I DID!!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
When did you send that private message to Zubair and received the response?

Last edited:
Reaction score
LOOK please, if you cannot restore my info at least restore my account and allow me to reload my data.

YOUR SERVERS AND SERVICE HAS BEEN PLAGUED WITH PROBLEMS! You ask us to be patient and to bear with you, and we do. Now I am asking the same favor, be patient and bear with me. I am sorry this has happened but honestly it is not only my fault. We share the blame on this due to your problems with your servers IMO.

You want a loyal client base well be good to your clients and they will be good to you! Please help me get my site back up.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please answer my question.

Your account should be deleted from the system soon, because it technically doesn't exist right now. After that, you can sign up for the account again with the same username.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Hey Boss, 07-20-2010 05:42 PM

I was in Mexico on this date. I since have traveled 1500 miles with gear stopping to meet with several different members. I am now in south Florida to do a housing rehab project before returning to Mexico. These past 3 weeks have been on the road.

I was asked to give you some time to finish all the server upgrades. I did just that!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm very sorry that you missed all of the news announcements and updates after the time you were told to wait. The good news I see here is that you have a backup for your site. As soon as the clean up of non-restored/non-existant accounts are done, you can sign up again with the same username and domain name. If there are any problems with the sign up, just let us know and staff will help you get that new account working for you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
:)

That is good news, I think.

So I still need to wait???

"As soon as the clean up of non-restored/non-existant accounts are done"

This exactly what I what I was told before. How soon can I get my site up? How long should I wait?

Is it possible for staff to restore my account for me??

I actually do give many people who ask me about web-pages x10's info and suggest your service. I know many people internationally and have recommended your service time and time again. Also I use very few server resources and very little bandwidth. I am a good client IMO.

ANY HELP TO RESTORE MY SITE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again

My original message:

Sorry for private message I believe I have no other options.

My site no longer exists

aquarianderek.x10hosting.com

subdomain - giah.org.mx

server = STOLI
When I try to post topic I receive this message
Please help me.
vBulletin Message

aquarian derek, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I just need to know if I am still okay, AM I STILL IN THE SYSTEM? Will my sites be restored???

aquarianderek.x10hosting.com
giah.org.mx

If my sites will be back up eventually I can wait it out, but if not please let me know.

Thanks Boss

Reply:

Reaction score
How long do I need to wait??

Calistoy said
"The good news I see here is that you have a backup for your site. As soon as the clean up of non-restored/non-existant accounts are done, you can sign up again with the same username and domain name. If there are any problems with the sign up, just let us know and staff will help you get that new account working for you."

"As soon as the clean up of non-restored/non-existant accounts are done"

This exactly what I what I was told before. How soon can I get my site up? How long should I wait?

Is it possible for staff to help restore my account for me??

I actually do give many people who ask me about web-pages x10's info and suggest your service. I know many people internationally and have recommended your service time and time again. Also I use very few server resources and very little bandwidth. I am a good client IMO.

ANY HELP TO RESTORE MY SITE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.