Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

plantryn79

Reaction score
I have recieved a suspension on my account for no apparent reason, and whoever has suspended my account has made this excuse up. Suspension Reason = Proxy - modified iwp

Firstly, What does that mean, and secondly, I have done nothing wrong, I have made sure I have followed the rules all this time. So could you please look into this, and get my account unsuspended please.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Investigating your account now for what's causing this.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I can see what's causing it, the challenge now is figuring out why it's using the same method of encrypting itself as a popular proxy that we're combatting, and why it's fitting filters it shouldn't be.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Unsuspending now, it's one of the filters in my detection system I'm using causing the problem. Working on rectifying it so it won't hit it twice; your DJ Panel has a series of code -identical- to what the encrypted proxies are currently using is why it ran into it.

Edit: Looks like it's gunna be a more in-depth fix than originally anticipated on my end; my scanner's down for now to make sure it's not hitting anyone else while I go back through the logs and see who else it hit with the DJ panel you're using too.

Honestly I dunno how to apologize on this one; just about nothing I say can change that it did indeed do a false-positive when I coded that filter specifically to -avoid- one >_<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.