suspension??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephenbrignes83

Reaction score
Hello, Can i ask why did you suspend my account? I just tried to find some sendmail form for my website. The php is not working and i don't have acces to cgi script. I just want to make a "contact us" form for my website. Please answer soon. Thanks.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
What you used was literally a Public Abusable Header Forging Email Script. It allows spoofing of the from address and has no real purpose on a hosting server.

This isn't just a sendmail form, it's one that flat out says "Fake Email Prank Script" - this is how we get on email blacklists, so we have a zero tolerance policy regarding them.

As such, the account is permanently suspended.

stephenbrignes83

Reaction score
I have found that sendmail form on the web and use it.
I don't know very much about php, i am beginner.
So i was not aware that it is a Forging Email Scrip...sorry for that.
But it's not my fault that the normal php sendmail form is not working...and i have tried over 10 different php sendmail forms.
My questions:
how can i get my account back?
why the php sendmail form is not working?
do you have a special one for your web hosting?

The php sendmail form is for "contact us" form ONLY and not for something abusive or forging emails.
Please answer with more details.
Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
First question: It's already been explained why you will not get your account back. It's because you uploaded and used an abusive script on your account. Livewire has already confirmed that fact.

Second question: If you were having problems with your php mail, you should have asked us about it first. Instead you found an abusive script online and uploaded it to your account. It's too late to figure out what went wrong from before because all access to your account is permanently revoked.

Third question: Again, it's too late to do anything here. We could have given you advice on how to solve your php mail problem, but you never asked us about it. Instead, you uploaded an abusive script to your account. The account is permanently suspended and all access to it is revoked. There's nothing else that can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.