suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

really__girl90

Reaction score
Plz unsuspend my account
they give me this message : Unfortunately this suspension is not able to be resolved automatically. To resolve this suspension please open a support ticket.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

You have been permanently suspended for using a proxy on your account. This is a zero tolerance violation of the terms of service, so your account will not be unsuspended.

really__girl90

Reaction score
I use no proxy ? what are you talking about
All I do is adding posts:frown:
Come on

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

I havent done anything to suspend my account, i worked so hard on that site
U can't do that plz

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Proxy (automatic), also located a french facebook lookalike (copyright infringement/theft/phishing) in wp-content/uploads/2011/03. ZT Permanent.

I believe the proxy part of it has to do with some code I don't recall seeing on a stock wordpress install. Regardless, it's a bad idea to upload a downloaded copy of a facebook page which utilizes their logos and claims to be ran by Facebook when it's actually ran by you.

That file was in wp-content/uploads/2011/03/100.htm. That alone makes this permanent; my guess is the scanner that caught you to start with nailed you for the proxy cause that's what it found first.

This is a zero tolerance permanent suspension for two separate violations of the terms of service; as such this is not a suspension that can be removed and further access to the account has been revoked.

really__girl90

Reaction score
Excuse me, I'm a beginner with wordpress just trying to learn and it would be better if you send us a warning before delete the account ..
Can I at least have my posts or copy them from a database ?

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
All access to your account is revoked. The TOS that you agreed to was your warning. Beginner or not, you agreed to the TOS that stated outright that the kind of thing you uploaded was forbidden. The TOS also says backups are not allowed for this kind of suspension.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.