Suspension?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hot_rocker_mom22

Reaction score
I just logged in a week ago maybe less why the hell is my account suspended for inactivity? I Long in periodically to add content to my site idk why it says i have been inactive for 216 days.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Because it counts logins on the x10hosting forums, just as the TOS indicated on signup:

7. Inactivity

Accounts found to be inactive are suspended for a 14 day period and then terminated. All data including any type of backup or stored information is removed with the account. To prevent an account from being suspended for inactivity it is required users visit the x10Hosting forums located at http://x10hosting.com/forums at least ONCE every 31 days. Accounts must also have a working website within one week.

Once you've logged in at least once (you don't have to post, just login), then go to the account management panel and go under your hosting details and find the Unsuspend button.

If we run the unsuspension manually from here, it'll quite likely put you back in the queue to be suspended for being inactive again.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes. You must log in to the forum here to be counted as active. Logins to the account panel and cPanel do not count as being active.

Status
Not open for further replies.