Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
You know what the funny thing is, you guys must be stupid or something, if you cant see ive logged in within a month then you are thick, you suspending my account just wastes my time...

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I just went to your profile for your forum account here, and the last activity of your forum account shows as 03-28-2011 09:04 AM. Did you actually login to the forums here, actually visiting the forums page to post this? If so, then it would be appreciated that you'd actually ask if something is wrong instead of insulting us. It's an automated script that checks for activity and suspends for inactivity of the forum, not a human being.

If you did not visit the forums here to post this support request, then that would explain the inactivity. Are you able to unsuspend yourself from your account panel? I suggest that you actually visit the forum itself, log into the forum and have your browser at least view this response here and even check out the latest news, before unsuspending yourself or respond here that you've visited the forum.

I'm not going to help unsuspend you until you reply confirming that you've logged into the forum here because if I unsuspend you and you haven't visited the forum at all, then your account will automatically get placed back into the suspension queue by the script that checks for activity. Then we'll be right back in this situation again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.