Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no hosting account attached to your current forum username. Could you post here what your main domain or cPanel username was so that we can attempt to locate your account?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay. The cPanel for iceman shows an active account that is not suspended. But icemovie.x10hosting.com is a completely different account showing as suspended for inactivity. This means that there are a total of two cPanels and three forum accounts with 3 different emails registered to them. You'll have to login to your account panel with the correct email address to your icemovie.x10hosting.com attached account management panel in order to unsuspend yourself. I suggest that you login to your forum account that is attached to icemovie.x10hosting.com first so that it won't back into the suspension queue for inactivity again. After that, you can unsuspend yourself from the account panel. If you are having problems with unsuspension, then login with the correctly attached forum account to request the unsuspension.

Also, the free hosting TOS has outline that you are only allowed one hosting account as per individual (yourself), so please determine which account has the correct login information so that the right account is abandoned for inactivity and deletion.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
That cpanel username and domain are both linked to two -separate- accounts, as in there's two different forum usernames, two different email addresses, two different domains, and thus two different accounts.

To request unsuspension on the icemovie domain, you'd have to login under the correct username; for security I can't give out the email address linked to it, but I -can- say that if you received the inactivity suspension email, then the email address we sent it to would be the correct one to do a "Forgot Password" on.

iceman30

Reaction score
how to delete I iceman30 account?

I get mail but they are in the spam folder. so I do not see it sorry.

Mvh

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Forum accounts are never deleted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.