Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyreena

Reaction score
I just want to ask if what are the possible reason from having your website account being suspended?
Cause i wonder y.? i always login every other 2 days. and rules said within 2 weeks i should login.

But i was just out for almost a week and suddenly my website account has been suspended and states that i have to put ads in my site. I really thought that i am not allowed to put ads on it. im confused please help. I really mean it that i didn't read thru and thru bout the rules. but maybe a brief explanation from the experienced and experts are very much appreciated specially the DO's and DON'T's ...

I am also confused if i really have to create a new thread every time i login just to make my account active. please correct me if im wrong...

thnx x10 for somehow teaching me a lesson that i wonder why :happysad: but i guess it helps me getting curious bout it and eager to learn of what should be done

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
We answered in your other thread. But, I'll state it again here. ( TOS #3 - Advertisement Policy )

3. Advertisement Policy(Applies only to Advanced & Corporate Plans)
We require avertisements are required to be placed on your website. This is a form of revenue for x10Hosting and helps us continue to offer free services like this one to you. You must follow the below terms in order to avoid suspension, or in extreme cases, termination of your hosting account.Advertisements are expected to be placed on a working site within one week of sign-up.
» Proper advertisements are required to be placed on each and every page of your website.
» Advertisements are to be placed in such a spot so that the end-user can view them without having to scroll down on the page.
» Advertisements must be placed on your site. They may not be placed on any pop-ups or pop-unders.
» The advertisement and its source code must be on your page entirely. The image or code for the advertisement must not be edited in anyway.
» You may not promote clicking of the advertisements on your web site.

You are allowed to have ads. On the Ad-Enhanced package, you are asked to place our ads on your site. Ad-Free, just means we don't ask you to place our ads, but you are welcome to have your own.

Rule #7 states :

7. Inactivity
Accounts found to be inactive are suspended for a 10 day period and then terminated. All data including any type of backup or stored information is removed with the account. To prevent an account from being suspended for inactivity it is required users visit the x10Hosting forums located at http://forums.x10hosting.com at least ONCE every TWO WEEKS. Accounts must also have a working website within one week of account creation. If you don't use your webspace we will give it to someone who will.

You just have to login. No posting is every required. ( Except in the case of suspended accounts )

Last edited:

zyreena

Reaction score
i'm sorry, i just wanna clarify putting ads in my website means any ads from the net? or ads from the x10?

for example in my index i should put a space for ads like an image of x10hosting.com or google ads?

hmmm. cause if this is what should i do just to make it activated den i will do it. but how can i edit my website if i can't open my account in cpanel huhuhu:dunno:

tnx for fast response....

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
In your Account Management Panel ( AMP ) which is found at : http://www.x10hosting.com/account - and can be logged in with your forum name and password, you will find Ad-Codes that are specific codes that will place x10's ads on your page ( when you place the code there, anyway )

You can place the ad code once the suspension is lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.