Suspensions+cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucklebutte

Reaction score
3 suspensions in 3 days? I would really like to know how my site which has had 0 to little traffic in the past year is now all of a sudden causing massive resource hogging which results in suspensions. I would check cPanel but alas it too does not work...

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you using wordpress? If so, what plugins do you have installed?

~Callum

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
What plugins/extensions/mods/hacks do you have installed on SMF?

~Callum

chucklebutte

Reaction score
Facebook connect, Hide SMF logo, the one for IP look up, maybe one more? Really not that many are used. I have one forum about me (conceded I know!) that my parents look at to see new baby pics, one for my "business" which makes 0 dollars and the other is for some silly game me and 2 friends play... I really wish I could log into my cPanel to see what if any bandwidth or resources I am using...

chucklebutte

Reaction score
Wow this long and still suspended... Can someone atleast turn my FTP access back on so I can get my files and go to another host. I have had beyond extreme patience with every little move/upgrade/move/****up you guys have done and this is the first time I am pretty heated.... No explanation to why I was suspended multiple suspensions in a row and now for almost a week my site is down.... What gives?

chucklebutte

Reaction score
Thank you, I did the unsuspended yourself, said it was waiting for review. As for SMF mods I listed them already except the one I forgot which is simple portal.

"Facebook connect, Hide SMF logo, the one for IP look up, maybe one more?"

I checked my cPanel and it said my bandwidth usage has been 0 for the past 3 months... Just at a loss here.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Bandwidth won't matter, HRU is for CPU and Ram usage only. Plus I'm not sure cPanel's playing nice as far as logging goes - if memory serves that was disabled a while ago for resource concerns as well - every view hit the server for more info, and since we're on unmetered now anyways, it hardly pays to store the logs for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.