suspensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexaesthetics

Reaction score
i am attempting to self host a wordpress powered blog on this server and upon installing the plug-ins i have been suspended twice for high data usage.

is there a way for me to track the usage so that this does not keep happening?

also, unlike earlier this morning, there is not option listed now (maybe i just can't find it... but it seemed to be there this morning), there seems to be no button for me to press to unsuspend myself.

thank you,
alex

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

update: after clearing out the "requests" the button came back, and my unsuspension was resolved.

but still, can anyone point me to a resource where i can manage how much "usage" i may use before i incur another suspension?

thank you,
alex

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please list your wordpress plugins that you have installed to your wordpress so that we can figure out which ones are causing the suspension. As a note: any and all caching plugins always causes high resource suspension.

alexaesthetics

Reaction score
i currently am running 17 Word Press plug-ins. any of these strike accord with u in extra high usage? depending on the success of this blog (which i am skeptical)... i may have to consider simply paying for hosting! :)

-AddToAny: Share/Bookmark/Email Button
-Akismet
-All in One SEO Pack
-Author Advertising
-Author Complete Post List
-Comment Rating
-Edit Comments
-Exclude Pages from Navigation
-Google Analytics for WordPress
-GTranslate
-HTML-Javascript Adder
-OpenID
-Smart Youtube
-WP Authors
-WP Super Cache
-WPtouch iPhone Theme
-Yet Another Related Posts Plugin

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
WP Super Cache tends to get accounts suspended all the time, thats the first i would try removing.

Status
Not open for further replies.