Suspensions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aisa.e.erio83

Reaction score
TO ALL THE CONCERNS!

I wondered why I got 2 of 3 suspensions already...I can't really figure out, it said that due to high storage usage. Last time, when I was working on my thesis project - website, editing the codes and soon, I used for loop and foreach loop to as an array to get the records stored in the database. But when I refreshed my website and run it again...there I wasn't able to continue because I was suspended! But I really need that for and foreach loop in my program to get the data...Please help me what to do. Now, I am stuck up because I am afraid that I will be suspended again for the last time (3 of 3) ---which this is the very last chance, right? Beyond that, there's no way that I can get back again my account.

Thank you very much!!!

-Aisa

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
*Moved To Free Hosting*

Howdy;
First, don't panic.
High resource usage suspensions are fixable. If you get too many you may not be able to unsuspend yourself but you can still get unsuspended by asking in free hosting support. You will not lose your account over this issue.
Next, are you using any plugins / add-ons or mods on your site? Some of those can cause high resource usage suspensions.
Also, you may want to take a look at This Article which contains useful information about high resource usage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.