Sustained Server Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I have started copying accounts to the sustained server. There are quite a few and I would guess this will go into tomorrow. You can see if your site has been moved yet by flushing your DNS and pinging your domain name. 66.232.109.231 is the free server 66.232.119.248 is the sustained server.

-Corey

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
You can also try visiting http://66.232.119.248/~<insert your cPanel username>/, or http://ciroc.x10hosting.com/~<insert your cPanel username>/.

Corey, I have a question: Is your account deleted off of the other Free Server once it's transferred... I was pondering whether I wanted my site to show a 404 error or a cPanel page until I am both moved and DNS updated.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It will be deleted within 24-48 hours from the previous server.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Is there a place we sign up, Im looking but cannot find a thread :S

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
http://forums.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=21904

It's hiding ;) Follow the link in the first post though - that'll give you a form to fill out. Don't just go posting in this forum: http://forums.x10hosting.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98 (although you can use this to see if your request is still there, you'll only see your post)

On the same topic, if our application is still in the requests area, does that mean they were denied, or does it just mean it's not our turn yet? I'm guessing the latter, I just wanna check.

acidburn0520

Reaction score
Will you also be moving people that have been waiting in the Application Requests forum (not completed requests)?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, we'll be going through all of them. There are quite a few.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I will help go throught them =)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh coo, now I know I don't need to reapply.

Although if I'm not mistaken I wouldn't need to convert posts to a point anymore (when I applied I had 5 months and was trading 100 posts, now I either have 6 or 7 XD )

swirly

Reaction score
hmmm, what if we are already there before you started moving the accounts? I was moved there beforehand I have connections...but is my account safe?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, if you were moved before your account is fine.

-Corey

ArNoX

Reaction score
Thanks Corey..you are doing a great job.
I have been moved to the sustraided server..
but why can i still log in in the Free server 1 cpanel?
and the images in my Sustained server c-panel are not showing upp?

Chris Z

Reaction score
I know that the answer to your first question is because your account on the Free Server stays their for a few days after you've been moved (for backup purposes, I assume, if something goes wrong). I'm not sure about the second question. But you can live without the icons, can't ya? ;)

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
The images are not showing since he was testing cPanel 11, its now cPanel 10 again, he needs to update cpanel again i think to get the images:biggrin:

acidburn0520

Reaction score
Do you know when the next time you'll move everyone from Completed Apps. to the Sustained Server will be?

karhukat

Reaction score
Are these accounts being moved by order of application or is there some other criteria?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Mostly by order. I'm going to try to move the rest today. It was taking a little longer than I expected and I didn't have time to do any this past weekend.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.