Sustained Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone has noticed the delay in moving accounts to the other server. It does indeed exist ;).

I am currently on vacation and will be returning home sometime on the 19th. I will try to make it my first priority to move anyone pending that has applied and is eligible to the sustained server.

-Corey

azntechguy

Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know and enjoy the rest of the vacation Corey!

I do plan to submit an application for the sustained server myself shortly, especially because I'm planning to unveil two different sites to the public shortly and improved uptime would be greatly appreciated.

ImperialPhoenix

Reaction score
Oh yeah, especially since I started to get lots of players to sign up for empires.

Enjoy the rest of the vacation Corey!
The last place I went to was to Ellis and Liberty Island
to see the statue of liberty ad lean what happened on Ellis Island.

Last edited:

waster

Reaction score
thanks Corey..
you worked so hard.. and you need that vaction

and have nice times..

see you soon ;)

ArNoX

Reaction score
Thanks Corey for letting us know..
Enjoy the rest of the vacation
and let us know the rest on Monday ;)

acidburn0520

Reaction score
Yay... today is the 19th! :) My application has been in there for almost a month.

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
The forums say my transfer has been completed, or the Completed Sustained Hosting Requests forum says so. My topic is there.

My account overview tells me I'm on free server 1. 66.232.109.231/~zacwal/joomla/ , or http://cossacks.x10hosting.com/~zacwal/joomla/ shows up with my site, which is the first free server.

The sustained server, http://66.232.119.248/~zacwal/joomla, or http://ciroc.x10hosting.com/~zacwal/joomla gives me a 404 Error.

I surely appreciate the effort of all of you admins, and can't wait to achieve the even greater quality of service offered by the Sustained Server.

As an aside, I have my domain parked at dizzytechnology.com, however, I use eNom's DNS services. I use an A-Record IP Redirect to the server, and it pops right to my site. So, if my server location changes, my site will be immediately inaccessible. I just wanted to state that, because it will appear that my site does not work at all, though I know I will be notified if the transfer is completed... according to the forums, though, that's been done.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The completed apps are the ones that have been reviewed and approved. I'm going to mass move the accounts tonight or tomorrow during the day. When I start I will post in the news.

-Corey

eternaldrive

Reaction score
Hey i noticed i accidently put in two sustained requests (think i was a little drunk one night and forgot about putting it in). Sorry about the double entry wasn't meaning to spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.