swine flu info site - feedback appreciated

yaeldf

Reaction score
I tried to put all the information a parent needs from all the reputable sourcesso they do not need to look in many sites and waste time.

Please take a look and comment, I would appreciate comments from parents/individuals as to excessive/missing content in the site.

http://flu-less.com

krdando

Reaction score
looks good but i dont put any faith in the swine flu i think its a hoax

mozsumo

Reaction score
I will not get started on the topic of H1N1/Swine so I will focus on the website in terms of design.

Overall, the site is really good. I believe it is Drupal, is that correct?

Keep up the good work

dqvteatro

Reaction score
It looks VERY, VERY nice, tidy and complete. It has a lot of info and links to information in trusted sources' websites. Visually, is clear, attractive, and easy on the eye.

Sincerely, I can't find any suggestion to make, since you appear to have thought of everything for this kind of website.

Kudos.

yaeldf

Reaction score
I will not get started on the topic of H1N1/Swine so I will focus on the website in terms of design.

Overall, the site is really good. I believe it is Drupal, is that correct?

Keep up the good work

>> yes, its drupal
Edit:
Thanks Guys,
I appreciate the time you took to go trough my website.
I wish and hope that swine flu hysteria will remain just hysteria ....

Last edited:

wahmae

Reaction score
As a doctor myself, the info was good, you should put some info on the positive effects of tamiflu and relenza, as both have got some poor press recently. Also remove information on over counter cough medicines as they are poor for your health. Also for children in the UK we normally advise paracetamol as better for the flu due to less side affects. NHS choices UK has a lot of information on swine flu and this can also be found in the British medical Journal. Patients should also be told to not go to their Local GP or Hospital unless advised to as this is a major source of infection.

yaeldf

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your input.

the points you made are good and I will try to implement them if I can find the information in one of the official sites,
I cannot recommend anything myself since I'm not a medical body - I just tried to put all the relevant information in one place .

thanks again