Switch Theme To Basic

Status
Not open for further replies.

unident3

Reaction score
I assume that you are talking about the cPanel Theme. You can click the Switch Theme link in the top right corner and select "cPanel x3" to change the theme.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
You can click the Switch Theme link in the top right corner and select "cPanel x3" to change the theme
currently there is a issue with some accounts on some free-hosting servers - when trying to switch back out of the cPanel's "Paper Lantern" theme
Admins will need to do it

Last edited:

sebandf2

Reaction score
If your on the CPanel X X10x3 Theme which has the Urchin Stats right well from what it looks like to me is that the CPanel X X10x3 Theme is a WIP I could be wrong here but you need your CPanel X Theme to be basic in which case you have to switch to X10hosting Basic relogin and then switch back to CPanel x3 of course you have to relogin again and then you should find it without the Urchin Stats link but you will then see a dropdown box above Mail with Switch Theme above it and in the box Basic dont change that from Basic or you will be right back where you started more info about changing themes from Cpanel back to X10hosting basic follow the info in the attachments on this post Can't change theme back to default

Status
Not open for further replies.