Sysque Studios 2006 Version

Colin

Reaction score
is this the final version? cuz you've changed the style like 8 times lol

Colin

Reaction score
ok good, you've finally decided on a design then. Will there be forums?

Sheepoholics

Reaction score
I really like the look but you should get rid of quicktime dependence, in my opinion.

pulse__xx

Reaction score
Quicktime Dependence? I havent embedded any quicktime, if your using firefox it says it needs quicktime to play the music file i put in the background. Its a mp3 so firefox uses quicktime for that.

Cynical

Reaction score
It's a nice design although it'll be rediculously slow for 56k users. The navbar is pretty cool too.. I haven't seen any like that before.

pulse__xx

Reaction score
I am almost done adding all the pages they should be up by the end of tonight (my time) :)

Rising

Reaction score
its nice, i like this version the best, cant wait to see your portfolio after seeing your site

swirly

Reaction score
argghhh i wish i made could make flash pages it looks kool though!

daniel591992

Reaction score
I love your design skills :D Very nice indeed! I like the left hand navigation, and the logo is like, wow :)

pulse__xx

Reaction score
today was great.....My counter said that 500 people went to my site today and I have recieved numerous feedback on my website. Now I am going to purchase 8 domains yet to be announced.

I will be purchasing sysquestudios-prize.com, sysquestudios-lifestyle.com, sysquestudios-marketing.com, and much mure yet to be announced.

Thanks for coming to my site guys!!!!!

:hsughwigg