Sysque Studios V.5.1.0

pulse__xx

Reaction score
Sysque Studios will finally announce V.5.1.0 BETA! I have been working on this design for weeks and I think I have finally about finished it. Once X10 Server's are back, I will apply the design to the current webpage. Please come and check it out, though I will only have the intro page on the website for right now, tomorrow I will be applying the full website version.

Last edited:

Tristan

Reaction score
Was it just the front page? I clicked enter but since it pointed to #.. Well, yeah.

I like the sysque studios box with the requirements and the enter graphic, the topic one (something stats) is nice but doesn't seem to fit with the others.

Colin

Reaction score
its been like that for awhile, because hes making a new one, But I think its working now

pulse__xx

Reaction score
ill be adding more content to the page as im done designing it.

Colin

Reaction score
one question will there be a link to forums on the main page?? cuz there hasn't been one in a while

moose

Reaction score
Pretty nice. You got the basic shape and form which looks not too bad. Maybe a little bit smoother layout overall.

Pretty cool :)

Jochi Rawthor

Reaction score
Very attractive and professional, I like it. The colour scheme is tranquil and isn't a distraction, like the design itself. Excellent page.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I still cannot get in past the enter thing.