TAFE Student - Streetwear Design for TAFE

goldy30

Reaction score
Put this together over the last 8hrs in photoshop, will have add to cart where the clothing is and categories on the right.

Let me know what ya think!

streetwear.jpg

Dan

Reaction score
That looks absolutely great!!!
A couple of things though, the logo could do with standing out a bit more. You don't sort of see it straight away...
Another things is the categories box on the right: I don't particulary like the plain white background - maybe, when you do them, make each seperate category have like a silvery button-like background?

Anyway, as I said before that is great! Did you make it on your own?

Sohail

Reaction score
Yeah that seems pretty good, I like most things including the layout, logo, and colour scheme though I think a repeated background would make it look better. Overall I would give the design a 9/10, good luck coding it then, or have you already done that? Another thing I would suggest is not to show anyone a clear image like that, it should have transparent preview text going across the image to prevent others from copying it, just a tip though ;).

goldy300

Reaction score
That looks absolutely great!!!
A couple of things though, the logo could do with standing out a bit more. You don't sort of see it straight away...
Another things is the categories box on the right: I don't particulary like the plain white background - maybe, when you do them, make each seperate category have like a silvery button-like background?

Anyway, as I said before that is great! Did you make it on your own?

Yeah, I did this design on my own and I haven't coded it yet. I'll take on board the white categories background... maybe a light grey color change on hover. I think it'll look different with some text links over it rather than the plain white as it is now. I'll also put some descriptions next to each product and red and purple add to cart buttons I think.

Hopefully I will have it done in a week or so and I'll put it in review my site. I'm currently shifting focus to designing a government themed petition website.

Thanks for the positive feed back!