Take the test and show your score

meskarune

Reaction score
Go to www.nerdtests.com then post your score. Don't cheat and use google.

I got all the questions on the test right, not sure if thats good or bad though...

cg.php

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

spoiler highlight: I've seen a cray I in rl

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Can't visit the site. The Linux router is dropping the connection before it even begins to load due to malware embedded in JavaScript. I'll have to get that sorted and then try the test if it really isn't infected.

EDIT: To save me the trouble of running to the router to access a command line to "Fix" the issue I took a look at My Web of Trust. Others seem to report Malware as well so it isn't my router giving a false positive.

http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/nerdtests.com

Looks as if their webmaster needs to fix that.

Last edited:

wongers

Reaction score
Step aside Bill Gates, Linus Torvalds, and Steve Jobs... You are by far the SUPREME COMPUTER GOD!!!

cg.php

:)

Last edited:

meskarune

Reaction score
Can't visit the site. The Linux router is dropping the connection before it even begins to load due to malware embedded in JavaScript. I'll have to get that sorted and then try the test if it really isn't infected.

EDIT: To save me the trouble of running to the router to access a command line to "Fix" the issue I took a look at My Web of Trust. Others seem to report Malware as well so it isn't my router giving a false positive.

http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/nerdtests.com

Looks as if their webmaster needs to fix that.

There is no malware on the site, and the only javascript on the page is from google's webmaster tools. (I checked the source code) There is something in your setup that is mistaken.

If you want to block google analytics and other tools, I suggest you edit your hosts file. Or disallow connections from external servers when you visit a webpage. (that might affect pictures on some pages, but you could make a white list with flickr, imageshack, etc)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'll take a look to see what is going on with it. What I run on the router is still a work in progress and of course, does bug up at times. Have to do it via command line as at the moment I do not have a full GUI installed (last time I updated the OS, I removed the GUI) to it and there is no HTTP interface. PuTTY won't work as it doesn't answer to such requests.

Last edited:

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
It says,
17% scored higher (more nerdy),
1% scored the same, and
82% scored lower (less nerdy).
What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

High-Level Nerd. You are definitely MIT material, apply now!!!

How do you find such nerdy sites :)

Last edited:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No, there's malware afoot in them parts. There's a drive-by download (HTML/Framer) in at least one of the rotating ads, since the warning only comes up on some page loads, not all. (I have a "sacrificial lamb" machine that I use specifically for visiting sites people tell me they're having problems with.) As much as I hate and despise virus writers, I think I hate people who accept indiscriminate advertising from third parties even more.

ddcddc

Reaction score
37% scored higher (more nerdy),
1% scored the same, and
62% scored lower (less nerdy).

Low Ranking Nerd. Definitely a nerd but low on the totem pole of nerds.

lukoot

Reaction score
heres my score
Somewhat nerdy. I mean face it, you are nerdier than about half the test takers.

that is a surprise didnt think i was that nerdy lol

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score

Your Score Summary

Overall, you scored as follows:

93% scored higher (more nerdy),
1% scored the same, and
6% scored lower (less nerdy).

Definitely not nerdy, you are probably cool.

Probably so high because I said I use 'other' for a browser because I'm on my iPod.