Tapatalk on the support forums?

homerthingy65

Reaction score
Tapatalk is the #1 forum app for smartphones, I have it installed on my forums as well so I can view them when I don't have access to a computer, or to receive notifications when I need to.

I think it would be nice to have Tapatalk on here since I like to check here often but don't always have computer access. It's very easy to add it, just visit http://tapatalk.com/, then anyone that has it on their smartphone can see it on the Tapatalk app once it's added to the network.

homerthingy65

Reaction score
The reason I thought it wasn't available was because I didn't receive a notification saying that the forum supports Tapatalk when I visited from the mobile browser. Thanks! Got it now.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I find the push notifications to be so annoying... Pressing OK doesn't take you straight to the tapatalk app, so it's actually pretty useless - having an unobtrusive but noticable banner at the top would be a better place for it.

Last edited:

homerthingy65

Reaction score
Just the fact that I can get an instant notification for a new private message or for anything I'm subscribed to is good enough for me.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Nono - the box that pops up on iOS / Android saying "These forums support tapatalk" that come up EVERY TIME you try and go through the web version is annoying. I use Tapatalk here, myself, and it's great.