Team Falcon RuneScape Art

psgalaxy91

Reaction score
Check this out, I took a screenshot of myself in RuneScape, set the sword on fire, put it in front of my clan's new logo, and added lighting effects. what do you think? Not half-bad considering RS graphics are pretty bad. Check it out compared to the current logo in my sig.

Bandos7%20copy.png

Last edited:

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
team falcon is kinda hard to read and I would suggest to put the flaming sword behind the text

goldy30

Reaction score
I like the text, lighten the gradient into back at the top so you can read team a bit better... and the sword does get in the way... and the dude doesn't look good enough for the text, change the dude, maybe it'd look good with some red evil eyes centered and talons coming out either side?? Not bad though.

Last edited:

withambition

Reaction score
It's an odd shape for a logo, try making it a little more rectangular. And I'd like to really emphasize changing the text, like others have previously stated.

vol7ron

Reaction score
First of all, the text is sweet. Keep the text, but like it was said before, change the lighting so you can see the "Team" a little better. The "Falcon" looks good.

Second, I like the idea, but I just don't think it was executed well enough. The graphics and the text don't go together, so can the player and sword. Unlike what was mentioned above, I don't think the sword got in the way, what was neat about the idea is that it looks like the fire from the sword is lighting the text behind it. I might drop the player/sword a little below so only the edge of the sword covers the text, but again the graphics don't go with it.

icedevil

Reaction score
ok, first of all the text looks really cool, but get rid of rs guy! Make a 3d graphic or somth, like an elf face hidden in the background, etc...
(p.s. cut back with rs, really :)_)