Team Fortress 2 or Counter Strike Source

mcklovin

Reaction score
Personally I favor Team Fortress 2 since I am a Clan Mod, but what do you like better?

wiileg3nd

Reaction score
I have never played Team Fortress 2, but I'd probably prefer it since it has tons of games that come with it.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Team Fortress 2. Have never played CS:S, and the only time I've played TF2 was when Valve gave everyone the free weekend.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
TF2. I've played both and definitely prefer TF2 over CS:S (CS:S gets boring after awhile, or maybe I just got spoiled by COD4)

mcklovin

Reaction score
TF2. I've played both and definitely prefer TF2 over CS:S (CS:S gets boring after awhile, or maybe I just got spoiled by COD4)

I agree Css does get boring fast I mean all counter strike games are the same, defuse the bomb, save the hostages, defuse the bomb, save the hostages, etc.lol

Triffid

Reaction score
Team Fortress 2 especially now with the new weapons and the achievement system just added.
Want more maps though!

Sohail

Reaction score
Resistance: Fall of Man is a great alternative to CounterStrike for the PS3. Definitely a game worth playing.

modulus

Reaction score
i play CounterStrike: Source, and for all those who say it gets boring, it doesnt if you play it competively, e.g. clan matches and dont whore dust2 or office..

flashrider

Reaction score
I havent played TF2 either, but CS definately has a place in my heart.. kinda wanna try the source version. I dont like how its not free anymore tho :(

enraged

Reaction score
CSS is the same thing over and over. I'm a CS veteran, so personally, I'm sick of it. Everyone's either too good, or (usually) too bad.

Get TF2.