Team Fortress Classic

entityx47

Reaction score
How many TFC or Half-Life fans are out there in the X10 Hosting Community?

This is a call to bring forward all Team Fortress Classic players, I ran a 24 player dedicated server for 4 years while I was in the U.S. Army and I am thinking of purchasing a Dedicated box from X10 but first I would like to see actually how many TFC players we have here in the X10 Community?

I have engineered and created a server-side administration utility for the server. This custom server-side administration utility is unlike anything you have seen before. Though, before you get carried away in thoughts please keep in mind the software I designed is not like AdminOP or NeoTF for Team Fortress Classic. It is not open source or available for public download, it is strictly for the server.

It adds some unique and custom features, abilities and items to the game. There are no huge downloads or anything needed prior to joining the server.

Anyways, it's a thought I had and maybe we can have some sort of X10 tourney or something ( that's if the X10 staff is up to it :p ), but please reply if your an avid or use to be an avid TFC player

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I play Team Fortress Classic from time to time. I haven't played it recently though, but I have been in Team Fortress 2.

entityx47

Reaction score
It's in the work's, I am awaiting to purchase a dedicated box from X10

entityx47

Reaction score
TF2 is awesome, but I still prefer some good `ol Team Fortress Classic from time to time..