Technology Forum (Another one....)

Kieran G

Reaction score
Hi,
This is to review just the forums by the way, not my entire site.

Anyway, http://www.kieranx.co.cc/forums.
If you could make an account and make a few posts I'd appreciate it, I know it has no members at the moment, I'll also be accepting staff requests, there's a thread in the announcements.
:happysad:
Sadly, It has AdBrite coming in 24 hours, if it gets to intrusive I'll get rid of the inline links.:biggrin:

~KieranX

P.S. It has rotating backgrounds! :D

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
to tell the truth i really liked the icons of the home etc at the top right hand corner. the style is also great. but i felt that the background will cause some readability problem for the users.

Kieran G

Reaction score
I do see what you mean........ I'll have a look at that, which colour was the background set to when you were looking @ it?
Edit:
I'm just shutting it down for a couple of minutes because of a phpBB3 update. (Done now!)

Last edited:

vol7ron

Reaction score
I think he's talking about the alpha of the table, so that you can see the background image. It makes it kind of hard at times to read the text, depending on the image.

I like the overall effect. Wish it was a little less see-through. I would also maybe make your main logo a little smaller and stay away from multi-color text. Google gets away with it because they are Google. It's one multi-colored word. Everyone should not copy their standard.

tittat

Reaction score
i love that theme,the leaves in the background...
What will we say for using this type of image in background and content in front of it?.I think you understand what i mean....