TechUpdate

umja345

Reaction score
Hi, I just started a new blog, and I would like commenters and viewers. Please help my blog, and recommend it to others, comment on my posts, and suggest things that I should put. So far I have posted 3 posts, one everyday since I started the blog, I decided to try to make a post a day, and when I miss it, I hope to try to make up for missing a post by posting two the next day, and sooner or later, I'll probably get lazy, and start posting about 4 a week, but no less that that. Please help my blog and support it by viewing it at http://www.techupdate.co.nr :D Thanks

Also, please forgive me for not being a "Review my Site" post, but more like a advertisment post, but I was too lazy to create another post, and I already created this post for another forum. Thank you lol. :p

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
Another blog. But i liked the post on man put in jail for listening to mp3 player.

Put more interesting post... that all i can say now.
The theme is good, in short everything is fine.
Try to invent more with colours and make it even more beautiful.

FalseHope

Reaction score
Suggestions:
co.nr is just a cloaking domain. Get a different one.
--

I'm guessing you got this template off some site. I would suggest making your own blog template. Needs more content, too :)

umja345

Reaction score
I took the cloak off...On Co.Nr, you can either take it off or on, and I decided to take it off, because if members signed on, then people won't be able to log on with the domain...and sunils, thanks :D I will be posting more posts, and sunils did you read the one about the woman suing best buy for $54 million? I thought that was pretty intresting too :D you can view it by scrolling down and looking at the previous posts...and I'll try to post more intresting news :D and I hope you support my forum, I need more people, for it's only 3 days old lol...

Last edited: