Teeth Hurts..?

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a problem with my teeth... every time i use my heel of my foot to hit the ground, my upper teeth hurt.

I am sick and I read somewhere that it was just because my sinuses, but im not so sure.

I can drink cold cold water, and i have a cavity on the bottom side...

Anyone know whats wrong?

azntechguy

Reaction score
Perhaps you should give your dentist a visit/call?

Always better to be safe than sorry!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Sounds like a visit to the dentist may be needed. But it may very well be sinus related, but since I don't know you as a person nor do I know your medical history, I wouldn't know.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
hmm.. thanks for the advice, but im staying home, my appointment is coming up anywayz

tittat

Reaction score
Visit your dentist regularly, please dont take any chances.No self treatment.

Repneiras

Reaction score
If it's a toothache, this may help, but I'm not sure because I've never had to use it

7. Cure your toothache without opening your mouth!

Just rub ice on the back of your hand, on the V-shaped webbed area between your thumb and index finger. A Canadian study found that this technique reduces toothache pain by as much as 50 percent compared with using no ice. The nerve pathways at the base of that V stimulate an area of the brain that blocks pain signals from the face and hands.

That came from a site I'd StumbledUpon, if you want to look at it further, it'll be in my SU favourites underneath something like Tricks of the Body.

Other than that, yeah, you'd have to go to the dentist.

-Repneiras ;)

Sohail

Reaction score
Yeah I guess there's no qualified dentists on x10 so good luck with your appointment :p.

Last edited:

tdltinc

Reaction score
Yeah Teeth hurts also to me,

My teeth alwayz bite my tongue! Damn teeth!!!

So bad! Hahaha! :D

warlordste

Reaction score
hmmm maybe its time to vist the dentist but untill then why not take some pain killers ???