teh 1337sauce is backz0r

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Hi Civilr,

Welcome back! What bad things have you been doing while you were away! :squint: xDD

Welcome back though, you were greatly missed! :happysad:

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Aww damn, I guess my hosting account got wiped, anyone know where i can get one of these 1337 Lottery Bypass codes? :biggrin:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
civilr said:
Aww damn, I guess my hosting account got wiped, anyone know where i can get one of these 1337 Lottery Bypass codes? :biggrin:
Thats why you need to stay active :) Unless you know somone who has paid hosting, thats the only way you can get a bypass code.

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
civilr said:

I can get a code to bypass the Lottery! I am on a x10hosting paid server with Advanced Paid.

Umm, Phil where would I get this code? I'd like to give one to Civilr. :hsughwigg

Jordan K

Reaction score
Phil said:
Thats why you need to stay active :) Unless you know somone who has paid hosting, thats the only way you can get a bypass code.

I know you don't I? :hsughr:

x10 Fbi eh?

Is corey on?

Last edited:

Jordan K

Reaction score
I have a feeling since I already signed up that my account will win today's lottery. *CoUGH* right phil? *prepares the ping of death* :) haharrhar lawl jjk im so nicesauce :angel:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
civilr said:
I have a feeling since I already signed up that my account will win today's lottery. *CoUGH* right phil? *prepares the ping of death* :) haharrhar lawl jjk im so nicesauce :angel:
I have no control over the accounts that get picked.

Mani5

Reaction score
DUDE!!!!!! hey m8 u rememba me???

sooooooo WeLc0mE BacK!!!!! :D

-Mani

Equiflux

Reaction score
civilr said:
I have a feeling since I already signed up that my account will win today's lottery. *CoUGH* right phil? *prepares the ping of death* haharrhar lawl jjk im so nicesauce

Well, don't put your money on that; because I've entered like 8 times(not giving up yet) and no hits yet.

Last edited:

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Equiflux said:
Well, don't put your money on that; because I've entered like 8 times(not giving up yet) and no hits yet.

I have a feeling that he has a code. :tongue: