Tell me what you think

X3r0X

Reaction score
Hey everyone

Just want a little feedback about my current signature. I originally made it as a website banner, but modded it to be a siggie :grin:.

Thanks
X3r0X

Akkarin

Reaction score
I like it, the text is well blended and the colour is good!

D

dimiboy

wow cool i saw many php nuke web sites but this one is realy cool by the way i still prefer the mkportal its more comfortable for me check it out maybe you will like it too

r0gUe

Reaction score
its good but u could use the space better it looks a bit empty

6/10

B

Brandon

9/10 I love it! Try and make it larger use that space in your sig up.

X3r0X

Reaction score
Yeah thanks guys. I originally had alot more tech in there but then it looked really cluttered so I decided to just take it out and make my name glow instead :).

Once again, thanks for the comments.
X3r0X

Burak

Reaction score
8/10, try adding some more things it seems so emty. And maybe a bit brighter blue as background. Text is cool, don't touch it

X3r0X

Reaction score
4/10

The text is hard to read.
Are you sure the image has been completley loaded on your computer? The text fades in and out, and IMO its extremely easy to read when its opacity returns to 100% and even still at around 75%.

And on Burak's note: Yeah I get what you mean. I was going to add some lighting brushes to it, but then I thought "Meh, you get that" :). Thanks for the comments

X3r0X

X3r0X

Reaction score
Well the image doesnt just fade by itself :D lol.

Thanks

N

Nathan

X3r0X said:
4/10

The text is hard to read.
Are you sure the image has been completley loaded on your computer? The text fades in and out, and IMO its extremely easy to read when its opacity returns to 100% and even still at around 75%.

And on Burak's note: Yeah I get what you mean. I was going to add some lighting brushes to it, but then I thought "Meh, you get that" :). Thanks for the comments

X3r0X

Yes, it's loaded. 3072megabits per second connection. And your font is odd, don't like it. X looks like a K.

X3r0X

Reaction score
Its part of the technical theme dude. Everyone else can read it quite fine.... but everyone is entitled to their opionion right? :grin:.

Wow, 3072 megabit connection? I have 28.8k dialup :shifty:.