Tell us how we can make our music site more interesting.

allen92

Reaction score
Hello,
We have an new music site. It is fairly simple but we would like to know how we can make it more interesting to you, the visitor. Please tell us the honest truth. The website is: http://ajrecords.co.cc/

Thanks,
Allen Dawson

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Not too sure about how to make it more interesting, but I have a small suggestion about making it a bit more organized. Have you tried setting the width of the guestbook application to a fixed value equal to the width of your main content box? I think that would give it a cleaner, neater, and more consistent look.

zen-r

Reaction score
I like your track "The Stroll" - I'll keep it playing while I browse this forum! Oops - I just noticed that the track ends a bit abruptly! Can that be fixed?

You could make the site more interesting by telling us a bit more about yourselves, & the intentions of your site. Do you plan to go commercial with your music? Is this site just a taster in order to get your name known? How have you created your sounds?

Try to include pictures of yourselves, or your music/computer equipment, or your inspiration for the songs.

You could even include some sort of graphic which moves in time to the music.

Good work so far! :)

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
look realy cool to me but the comment box at the bottom is to width and you need some more music and if possible try to remove the top red background and the text logo if you want to make it look pro

allen92

Reaction score
Thanks everybody for your input. Keep this up! We be releasing some new songs this week. Subscribe to the RSS feed so as be to notified when we release new songs.