template errors with website

dhyde

Reaction score
i am trying to produce a website for a virtual airline and have come up with a problem after installing all the nesessery files from my phpvms system, below is the error codes as seen when trying to load web page, can anyone help with this problem.

Notice: The template file "/home/europea2/public_html/europeanallianceva.co.uk//lib/skins/CURRENT_SKIN/header.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/europea2/public_html/europeanallianceva.co.uk/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

Recent Reports
No reports have been filed
Newest Pilots

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/europea2/public_html/europeanallianceva.co.uk/core/templates/frontpage_recentpilots.tpl on line 3
Users Online
There have been 0 user(s), and 0 guest(s) online in the past 20 minutes.

Notice: The template file "/home/europea2/public_html/europeanallianceva.co.uk//lib/skins/CURRENT_SKIN/footer.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/europea2/public_html/europeanallianceva.co.uk/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

if anyone has any ideas on how to stop the please help

many thanks

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Does this file exist: /home/europea2/public_html/europeanallianceva.co.uk/lib/skins/CURRENT_SKIN/header.tpl

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
My guess, without being familiar with the software, is that you're supposed to download a template from somewhere. Upload the template folder to the .../lib/skins folder. Then, rename the template folder CURRENT_SKIN

dhyde

Reaction score
ill give it a try as there is a file in the template skin called crystal

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
The "Fatal Error" is a problem with the program. You'll probably have to ask phpvms about that one.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
There should be a configuration file somewhere. It looks like you're missing a few things that need to be set.

The folder I told you to rename appears to be something that you can change in the configuration, so you can rename that back to crystal or whatever there if you can set $CURRENT_SKIN = "crystal". Another one is $SITE_NAME, which you would want to put $SITE_NAME = "European Alliance VA" or whatever you want your site to be.

It's looking a lot better though :p