Template for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin

Reaction score
Ok since Brandon is no longer with us, I have the template I made for him that I'm am now selling. I will change the colours and banner to reflect for your use. My price is 1500 for exclusive rights or 1000 for non-exclusive.
I will also remove the textures and rock/cement faces at your request.

Screenshot

Last edited:

Colin

Reaction score
wow that was quick, ok sold! Name any changes you want and what style of banner your looking for.

Colin

Reaction score
ya there is... oh do you want to yourself? I was going to make the changes for you, but if you want to do it yourself thats fine.

Conor

Reaction score
Damn I wouldve paid 2000 points. Hmmm can you smake me something similar,slice it and program it and I will pay 2000 for it...

Last edited:

Colin

Reaction score
ok thanks, I'm uploading psd's to filevip right now, so when I'm done I'll pm them to you in a few. Also if you want sliced version I'll send it on monday as I don't have one on me.

Colin

Reaction score
Conor said:
Damn I wouldve paid 2000 points. Hmmm can you slice it and program it and I will pay 2500 for it...

Not for this exact one but if you go to my site, I can give you that template fully coded, the only down side is that we would both have the same template for a few weeks until I get my new site up. Or you can get a black and silver one.

Edit:: My site

Last edited:

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
hyper89 said:
Not for this exact one but if you go to my site, I can give you that template fully coded, the only down side is that we would both have the same template for a few weeks until I get my new site up. Or you can get a black and silver one.

Edit:: My site
I'd rather have that. :tongue:

Colin

Reaction score
Ok, then if Koshimi wants the theme that is on my site I can do that. And since Conor wants the war theme he can have that. If that is ok with you guys??

so - Koshimi gets the theme on my site, but you will not get exclusive rights until I get my new site up.
After that you have exclusive rights

Conor- you will get the war theme with exclusive rights.

Colin

Reaction score
Ok Koshimi, if thats fine with you I will get you the psd's and html/php, by 7 est.

Conor I'll talk to you on MSN and we'll work out all the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.