Ten Ton Of Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathlyrage

Reaction score
Since Chopin Moved alot of problems have happened. X10hosting I thought it was good but i guess I am wrong.
Can't Login To CPANEL
Can't Login
Note: I have already tried reseting my password.

Can't Check My ticket at support because it says i don't have access
Fatal error: ERROR: You do not have access to this Ticket. in /home/support/public_html/modules/tickets/client_tickets.php on line 172

I already logged in as my forum username and password

Missing Files
From Website

Files From My Subdomain Name update.rotda.com are in the main index of rotda.com

Lost my spot in google because they updated their index and my site has been offline for ages.

Can someone please help me.

Last edited:

deathlyrage

Reaction score
No It is not accessible in the other post. My Tickets are empty i have none in the support section,

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
No It is not accessible in the other post. My Tickets are empty i have none in the support section,

Thats look like impossible :nuts:

make sure you are using correct forums account to login in support section.

Anyways check your email which is linked with your forums account..
You will get email when staff member will reply your ticket.. You can reply to that email, staff will get your reply in the ticket... thats the only ways you can talk with staff..

or wait for staff member to reply in this thread..

deathlyrage

Reaction score
Here is a screenshot, If you don't believe me. I wish damn chopin never got that transfer/update.
x10bug.png

Last edited:

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with the chopin update this seems to have to do with the new backend that is being implimented. I need an admin to confirm this but they seem to be currently changing the backed after the server problems are cleared. Will an admin please check into this problem since escalating the thread seems to not work.

deathlyrage

Reaction score
Even though this has nothing to do with chopin update. I still have lost files and ton of downtime.

deathlyrage

Reaction score
Might have to wait a 6 months for an admin to look at this thread... Just Great
Can anyone help me?

Last edited:

sasukexkouta

Reaction score
this is really terrible, I mean, I have an email account i want to delete and it says it doesnt exist. Theres another problem to add to the list.

deathlyrage

Reaction score
This is really helping my problem isn't it. Its for testing if wireless network is secure.

Can I at least have a ******* copy of my mysql database so I can change hosts.

Last edited:

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
We are sorry for your problems but any replies to your support tickets should be sent to your email you used when you signed up. If you reply to those emails your reply will be added to the support ticket so there is no need to actually see it.

@sasukexkouta: if you have recently changed your domain then change back to the previous domain and delete the email account. Next time dont hijack other's support threads just make your own.

regards,
Wiivsps3

Status
Not open for further replies.