terminate account

Status
Not open for further replies.

pass4xxx11

Reaction score
cPanel username:gopnik

(x) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

I want to open new account and dont want wait 14 days.Please terminate it immidetly.....sorry for my english...

pass4xxx11

Reaction score
Yes,I want to terminate my account,and my site is not work now...if it possible,i dont want to wait 7 days to open new account...thank you,and again sorry for my english...

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
Your account will be queued for deletion shortly.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Also, I'm afraid account deletions take 14 days due to the suspend and terminate process. This is default for all users and cannot be overridden.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Marked it for termination. The account should be going away soon.

when signing up for a new account, make sure you are logged in and remain logged into http://x10hosting.com/control so that you can make a new account under your current forum name.

Status
Not open for further replies.