terminate my acount

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidas

Reaction score
previously i can't login to my account due to "unsupension not aplicable" prob so i want to terminate my account to create a new one

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
previously i can't login to my account due to "unsupension not aplicable" prob so i want to terminate my account to create a new one

Your account isn't suspended and is showing no files in it when I try to visit your website. Is this still a problem even after you clear your browser cache?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
An admin should be working with you to get access to your cPanel again. Termination isn't necessary unless that admin says it is. If one doesn't respond to this thread in a while, then I'll escalate this thread so that staff can help you get access to your hosting account again.

By the way, "unsuspension not applicable" is not a problem because there shouldn't be an option to unsuspend an account that's NOT suspended.

Edit: Nevermind. You already have an escalated support ticket in the system. Please go check in your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.phphttps://x10hosting.com/control/login.php if it's been responded to yet.

Last edited:

kidas

Reaction score
support page say : "It appears that we are having some slight difficulties, please wait and try your request again. (D38A904F)"
it's why i think that's recreating a new account will be quicker

kidas

Reaction score
Up :)

---------- Post added 09-01-2010 at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-31-2010 at 11:36 PM ----------

ok please any one just tarminate my acount

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
* problem solved - closing thread *

Status
Not open for further replies.