Testimonial

RoughTimes

Reaction score
I sent this to tyler via PM now i want to make it public

I just want to say I am SO impressed with x10 service! I have tried all of these other free cPanel hosts where you have to spend your life posting on their forums to get a lousy 10 megs!:crying: Im glad x10 has a NEW approach to free hosting!

~-=Mike=-!

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Yea there has been alot of threads liek this but its obvious, this IS one of THE or if not the best hosting 2500 mb disk space :) Thanks to Corey

n4tec

Reaction score
Certainly x10 has a new approach to hosting... when i first join here in feb 2005, I was shocked about the diskspace and bandwidth... Keep it up x10..

Vietkid58

Reaction score
I was quite amazed myself to discover you can get so much without posting. However, it requires ads... I rather post than use ads but oh well, i guess we can remove them =D

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah I was in one of those and they shut down...but you guys have been up..I also have to agree that this is one of the best hosts!!! CONGRATS X10!!!!

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
why do posts for hosts shut down yet u guys dont.... is it just that they have crappy server maintenance or what? cuz u guys give away A LOT of hosting and nothing ever goes down...

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
AsPeRiTy said:
why do posts for hosts shut down yet u guys dont.... is it just that they have crappy server maintenance or what? cuz u guys give away A LOT of hosting and nothing ever goes down...
Cause Corey is a nice guy and a pro when it comes to webhosting ;) Thank god we have a good admin like Corey ;)

RoughTimes

Reaction score
WOW I started some tread....I had a post for host....the shutdown every 2 mos and u needed to redo everything.....i mean its a good concept but.....honestly r ppl not gonna spam and whatnot that their forums were spam ridden....

not like here where ur not preassured into it so u can post quality posts

DotCom

Reaction score
Ok, It has probaly ALL been said before about X10. I just cannot believe It when I opened the CPANEL and had A look. Good grief! I am soooooo in love. I will now smile and say a HUGE thank you so very much! You rock!

Origin

Reaction score
With Jessica Alba, the girl in your Avatar, or with Cpanel? :p

DotCom

Reaction score
Origin said:
With Jessica Alba, the girl in your Avatar, or with Cpanel? :p

Well No I am not IN love with her......but I am IN love with 10Hosting. I have never have choices, so many choices......what to do , what to use.....yikes! A woman with choices is not a real good thing. Again Thanks 10!

NewFuture

Reaction score
yes x10 is the best its free, has few downtimes but the best free hosting in the world!

RoughTimes

Reaction score
Im trying to figure out how x10 is able to survive .... they dont sell anything (they do sell ad removal) but is that enough to keep it afloat??

Who is paying for what is not covered?

Once again im AMAZED at the responses to my simple thread

-= Mike =-

kajasweb

Reaction score
Very glad that I'm hosting with X10..

Simply.. X10 ROCKS...

Slothie

Reaction score
Why do they shut down? Simple. They can't find enough advertisers to make enough money to make continuing worthwhile :)