Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Just post here to agree on how awesome this game is :p :biggrin:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I used to play a lot on my friend's steam account, but on mine, I haven't played in a long time.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm in TF2 for hours on end on a daily basis. I love Team Fortress 2. Such a silly but awesome game in my opinion.

wongers

Reaction score
i didnt really get in to it caues its all cartoonie, or should i ignore this and play it anyways and it'll actually turn out that i'll really enjoy the game?

bytethegroove

Reaction score
NOOO definately give it a try....
I was the same way....I bought it for some of the other games (orange box edition) and ended up not playing tf2 much as it seemed kiddish.....but then so of my css friends got me to play....and i fell in love with it....
if u enjoy css and the communty side of it....youll love tf2
peace
bytethegroove

steam page is /bytemehard

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
i didnt really get in to it caues its all cartoonie, or should i ignore this and play it anyways and it'll actually turn out that i'll really enjoy the game?

Cartoonish graphics affecting your decision? I'd say ignore the fact that it's cartoon like and just get it for PC anyways. TF2 is very addicting, especially on full servers.

rhx123_gmod

Reaction score
I play TF2 a tonne too, its so adicitive onec you get into it.

If anyone wants to play with me my steam is richard_56 :)

If you watch the developer comentry thing in-game it explains the cartoonish graphics, and IMO the graphics actually take less attention off how the game looks and put more focus onto the actual gameplay, which is fun.

chaoslord08

Reaction score
So what class does everyone play?

I'm a pyro most of the time, but I'm starting to branch out to try other things. I'm not half bad as a medic!