Thank You Christopher!

nchgaming

Reaction score
http://forums.x10hosting.com/server-alerts/97737-absolut.html

You have no idea how much I appreciate noticing some one doing this! (I'm sure it has been done like this before, only, this is the first time I've noticed it)
When the server goes down, for more than the "usual" few minutes.... I head straight to the fourms and start searching. I typically search "ALL posts within the past week" and type in my server's name. In the past... this did no good, and only got me repeats of old threads, and old threads with new replies, but never got me a CURRENT answer. and ASKING for ONE...? we'll skip that and simply think "When we know.... we'll let you know". but that usually came after the fix, as it seems to be a priority to repair it, and then if neccassary, address it.
I'd personally like to thank Christopher for taking the second to inform those on the server, through the forums, for the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of, status of, and what was being done to, the server. Both curtious and professional!
(I just wish I could have replied there...) :dunno:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Christopher is the man! He's helped me a ton of times throughout my time at X10.

zen-r

Reaction score
Yes, it's good to know that there are those who are actively working to maintain the high standards, here at x10.

nchgaming

Reaction score
Zen-r, that was EXACTLY what I was hoping to bring out! I also owe thanks to Corey (The Man!) , Brandon, and community members, who have done such an excellent job helping each other, and the X10 community. I'd also like to thank once again, the members who helped me through a few of my own site related problems! (They know who they are, and have also been publicly thanked!)

If YOU have someone to thank... why not do it here, NOW! I'm SURE they'll really appreciate the acknowledgement!

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
True. It must be a thankless job working at X10. Long hours. Constantly angry people on the free servers. HDD failures. Maxed out processors. Endless piles of support tickets.

Oh, and they all have other jobs and lives too.

Being an X10 admin must give you super powers :bowhs:

Why do I want to be one again? :p

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Christopher is probably one of the members that has been a part of the staff the longest (aside from Corey) from what I can tell. He does a great job though so congrats!

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
It is not everyday that I see a thread congratulating specifically one staff member! Good gob Chris. You have helped me countless times!

Jesse

Reaction score
Christopher is really a good and helpful person ;)