Thank you x10 hosting

whizzy

Reaction score
Just posting this for others to see that opening a support ticket is usefull. My site is back. I really hope i won't have this a third time but i must admit....it has been resolved very quickly.

You had the same problem (empty site, empty databases) OPEN YOUR SUPPORT TICKET, x10 is definatly working to solve the problem and get your site back as it was.

(mods, if this is not allowed to post here feel free to move to appropriate place)

i might reconsider and still advice others to come and get some hosting here ;):cool:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
*****Thread Moved to Feedback and Suggestions*****
Glad to hear we were able to be of assistance. :)

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
Support staff in this forum are really helpful.Most of the times the responses to a free hosting support request starts with in a minute from it was posted. :)

kabigabor

Reaction score
Well, I can't say the same. It seems I can't access my FTP site again! Seriously, it has more downtime then uptime. A not happy user.

xnoddyx2

Reaction score
Most of the times the responses to a free hosting support request starts with in a minute from it was posted. :)

i have had my support ticket open for days now and no help so far :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown: